Make-A-Wish Foundation® UK - granting magical wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions

the stuff 'n'stuff :)

Pretty Gorgeous xoxo Headline Animator

Thursday 3 January 2013

Review | Mac Lipstick in Fanfare

Today I have another MAC lipstick to show you, this time it is Fanfare.

The MAC website describes Fanfare as a mid-tone yellow-pink.  I have to agree with that statement , it is a very wearable, natural colour (think my-lips-but-better).

It does in my opinon work with all skintones as it isn't overly yellow toned so even really pale skinned girls with pink undertones in their skin can work this shade.

It is a creamsheen finish which means it isn't drying and it has good colour payoff . It lasts 3-4 hours on my lips but do keep in mind I have really dry lips which may affect the wear time.


Price - £14 / $15
Where you can buy - MAC retaillers and their uk website or their usa website






No comments:

Post a Comment