Make-A-Wish Foundation® UK - granting magical wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions

the stuff 'n'stuff :)

Pretty Gorgeous xoxo Headline Animator

Thursday 3 January 2013

Review | Stila convertible lip and cheek colour in Lillium

Stila is one of the brands that although i have many of their products , i don't really talk about them.  That was until now.  The convertible lip and cheek colour is basically a cream blush you can use on your lips too although i don't really do that as it tends to cling to dry patches on the lips.


This is my first ever cream blush as i have oily skin i felt that cream blush would just slip and slide on my skin.  Boy was i wrong!  This is great, it lasts for hours, blending is easy and the colour payoff is awesome.  I use my Real Techniques Stippling brush to apply this and i don't even feel the need to set it with powdered blush (although if you are in a hot and humid place, i would).

Lillium is a cool toned pink that admittedly doesn't look too natural on me unless i really blend it out.  Somehow it looks really bright but it does make a huge change to my usual barely there blush look.




It is £16 from boots , feelunique.com or their website.


4 comments:

  1. I'm always scared of cream blush too bc of oily skin, I may just have to try this now though! It's a great soft pink, love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, i use it nearly every day now!

      Delete
  2. Great post- I haven't seen this before so will definitely check it out now! I have oily skin too and always shied away from cream blushes. Also really want the Real Techniques Stippling brush!
    Rosy x
    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should check it out and the stippling brush is amazing!

      Delete