Hey everyone its not quite june yet (1 day to go) but i thought i'd do this now rather than forgeting about and posting it in the middle of june.
So here we go !
1. Urban Decay Naked Palette - I love this palette best £27 I've ever spent in my life! The colours are very pigmented and blendable and just a big pile of lovely !! and i got with the double eyeliner instead of the eyeshaow brush -YAY!!! (maybe 'cause i got it the day it came out.)
2. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara - I spent £8 on something that should've been a lot more its buildable and not clumpy.
3. MAC a fabulous lip fantasy lip kit - it's a love or hate product and i LURRVE it! its colours that work on everyone it has 2 lip sticks and 1 lipgloss and the tartan packaging is right up my street as i am Scottish.
4. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Love , love , love this foundation! its nearly a perfect match to my skin and it feels so nice putting it on. I know a lot of people had problems with patches and muddyness but so far none for me :)
5. Ecotools 6 piece brush set - Perhaps the best , most soft drug-store brushes out there! I particularly like the blush brush and concealer brush
So thats the may faves sorted if you have made a similar post link it here i'd love to know what you have been loving