I like setting new year resolutions year after year even if i don't achieve it. It gives me a goal to work towards for the entire year so i thought i would share them with you.
1. Read more - I am a self confessed book worm but 2012 has been such a busy year that i only read one book in my spare time (the perks of being a wallflower - brilliant might i add) , every other book has been for school so i will try to read at least 5 books this year.
2. Lose weight - i know, i know same thing every year but i am determined to lose at least a stone this year.
3. Go with the flow - This is not something i share with everyone but i have really bad anxiety so this year i am going to stop worrying ( to an extent) and just go with it .
4. Eat more fruit and veg - this goes with losing weight as i really hate fruit (have i ever told you i have only had a banana once in my life ) so i am trying to increase that so at the the end of 2013 i will have had my 5 a day everyday - boring, i know.
5. Make new friends - Leading on from anxiety , i only have a very close-set of friends so my mission this year is make new friends whether on blogger (hint-hint ) or in person.
6. Blog more - I have been a bad blogger in fact if you looked at my achieves you'll see i have barely blogged at all so i will try getting 2 posts up a week probably more in the holidays (i am blaming school for this one!)
So those are my resolutions for 2013 , why not tell me yours?