Make-A-Wish Foundation® UK - granting magical wishes to children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions

the stuff 'n'stuff :)

Pretty Gorgeous xoxo Headline Animator

Sunday 14 August 2011

17 Mirror shine lipstick


Hey guys today I’ll be reviewing 17 mirror shine lipstick in nudist peach (£4.59)

What they say................
Get ultra-glam, slick colour that creates the illusion of fuller, luscious lips

Packaging..............
I really don't like it.  Its bright turquoise and it's shiny which i guess is because its 'mirror shine' with pink '17's' around the rim.

The lipstick..............
It is a sheer peach (which barely showed up when i tried to swatch) which lasts a really long time even after eating/drinking it was still there it was just not that glossy.  And for less than £5 it is not going to break the bank.

Grade - B+ 

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog! and I love it!

    Please check out my blog! I would love some feedback <3

    http://swirlyy.blogspot.com/

    <3 S

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love this lippy...oi love the sheerness and the mirror shine...the packaging looks pretty but its quite cheap though.

    ReplyDelete