|Source - google images :)|
So i get really bad hay fever in summer and it can make doing eye makeup a nightmare so here are some tips to ensure you have lovely eyes all day long.
1. Take your medicine - Kinda goes without saying doesn't it but i always forget somehow.
2. Apply a primer so eyeshadows stay in place until you use a makeup remover. (Urban decay primer potion is really good.)
3. Use neutral colours, don't use purple or pink etc... as it will enhance the redness of your eyes.(I like to use the UD naked palette.)
4. Use a hypoallergenic (for sensitive eyes) and waterproof mascara and eyeliner as it will reduce the urge to rub your eyes and if you do it won't give you raccoon - eyes.
5. Take off your makeup with a hypoallergenic and fragrant free remover.